Sims Buick

Bookmark and Share
The best Sims Buick picture gallery.
Sims Buick
I was roaming around an old abandoned mineshaft on a photography mission in Death Valley National Park in the late afternoon in Spring of 2007. It was a relatively cool day, barely 100 degrees. Suddenly I came upon this old Rusty Roadmaster Buick that was shot full of bullet holes. It was at the end of an old dirt road, abandoned just like the mine. I was looking for beautiful things, and here was a piece of junk. I grew riveted by the decaying details and the more I looked at it, the more I began to appreciate its symbolic representation of a bygone era of dried-up dreams. What is the story behind it? Did some fortune hunter abandon all hopes along with his Buick in the 1950s? Use your own imagination.
  • Death Valley Photography Print Rusty Roadmaster.
  • The photo was taken by Marsha Sims at Death Valley, CA Spring 2007.
  • Prints are perfect for the home or office and are custom manufactured using archival inks and acid-free paper.
  • Framed prints are matted and framed in a stylish black frame with plexiglass cover and include complete backing. The framed size is 19" x 15."

Sims Buick


Sims Buick
Find the best Sims Buick image here. You can download high quality Sims Buick picture.
Sims Buick picture in high resolution. Thanks for watching this Sims Buick, I hope you happy come to my blog and get what you're looking for. and sometime you will come back again.

Title Post: Sims Buick
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Related Posts by Categories